The trailer called the new date of the release of the tactical role -playing game Zoria: Age of Shattering
The new release date of Zoria: Age of Shattering, the publisher of which is the Polish studio Anshar Studios, became known. The debut of an isometric role -playing game developed by Tiny Trinket Games, consisting of three people, will be held on March 7, 2024 – exclusively on PC.
The project of the Small Romanian studio was partially funded by the support of third -party developers who took part in the crowdfunding fee at Kickstarter.
Despite the rather modest composition of the developers, it is expected that the content in Zoria: Age of Shattering will be enough for about 30 hours of game. Moreover, the Tiny Trinket Games team hints that it focuses on the masters of the genre from Larian Studios.
Zoria: Age of Shattering is a representative of classic isometric role -playing games. The game is focused on one player.
- During the gaming process, a team of up to four players will gather, which we will develop with an influx of experience.
- The game implements a step -by -step combat system with a dynamic character, which is caused by a constantly changing environment.
- In Zoria, we will find survival elements. We will set up a camp where we will relax and replenish resources reserves to increase our chances in the upcoming battles.
- Moreover, the main basic camp will be provided at the disposal of the players, which we will have to take care of.
- The main goal of the plot will be the liberation of the title land of Zoria, which was captured by evil forces in the form of raphs and all kinds of mummies.
- We will open some tasks and zones by choosing certain skills of our companions.
- We will be able to send comrades who are not included in the team to autonomous tasks, for which experience points will be accrued.
Zoria: Age of Shattering will go to platforms on the release day: GOG, Steam and Epic Store. If you are interested, I hasten to report that a free demo version of the game is still available on the network